Entry #83

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 18/4/2024, 20:31

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Oh my gosh the Kawasaki I built yesterday with Lego is absolutely gorgeous. I love the shape, I love the details, I love the aggressive look... Thats definitely the bike I wanna get someday.

Okay, planning time. Beside the costs, the major trouble is space. I can't keep a bike like that outside, I need a garage. So... I can buy it only after I buy a house (with garage). That's also in the plans of course, but unknown when it will happen.
In the mean time, I could start getting my driving license updated for 2-wheels. That isn't too expensive and it's surely a good way to keep myself busy this transitioning period.

Except, I... wanna wait until after the legal name/gender change before getting the new license. So I don't have to remake the documents twice (and spend money unnecessarily). Which leads to my current idea: I want to proceed with the legal process in this year.
The therapist said I had to wait one full year HRT before starting it; but honestly he has disappointed me on too many things regarding my journey; he did it involuntarily, but the result is that he simply doesn't seem to know much about what steps in the trans journey are like. So I can't value his option a lot.
And I decided after the summer I will begin contacting the lawyer.

Past days at work were a bit heavy but manageable. The only thing I felt really upset with is... talking in the meetings. I had to hold a few important discussions, and I felt my voice drop to that cold, mechanical english I usually hold, which sounds distinctly male. And I hate it.
I just want to improve my voice...

Last week I had contacted the group LaSalvavoce, but they have disappointed me unfortunately. Slow and poor answers, almost making me feel like they have no intention to start this process with me. Sorry, but the first impression is important, and they gave me really a bad vibe by making me wait so long just to leave me hanging without enough details.

I am now considering for the alternative options. There is another group focused on trans voice teaching, could be worth contacting. Or, I will follow the professional way and contact the vocal medical center, but I dunno if they can understand my targets.
I really, really wish I could learn to sing... We will see what the future holds.

Other great news of today: my Subby returned! It has been repaired and it's all nimble and rumbly as I remembered her. She definitely was disappointed in me for the crash, but luckily the damage was not too heavy (ended up replacing just the fork and a few other small pieces for the wheel).
After an overall re-adjustment she is back on the road! And it didn't cost as much as I feared, just about 600€ which is like less than 1/3rd of my expectations.

Yes, the rims are all scratched... It's not noticeable while driving, but on a closer look they look really bad.
I think this could be the occasion to start working on her looks. Have the hailstorm damages fixed, buy new rims, and get the spoiler/louver/lips mounted. Maybe even the stickers/wrapping and the LED lights below.

It's a bit of an expensive job I know, but I wanna give myself what I never allowed before. And my Blue deserves to be pimped out like me.

A few more notes for the upcoming days.

This weekend I will go to the ComoFun event (comics-con in a near city). It should be bigger than the last one I visited, so I hope to enjoy it some, even though I might be alone at it.

Tomorrow evening I will also go out. Work colleagues invited me to meet at a bar after work, and likely they may decide to go dancing too later that night. I don't know if the company is ideal, but thats a first experience for me, and I definitely wanna try! I will wear my skirt and leggings though because it's getting definitely cold these days.

Tonight... Uhm. I have a plan. Which involves a bed and a magic wand and getting comfy and... exploring myself.
I have been feeling so emotive and sensitive these days. Heck, my nipples are always stiff... I'm starting to feel a little bit of bump on my chest, still invisible in the mirror but the sensation is there. 1.5 months into HRT... probably in the next months I will start feeling the true changes.

By the way, today at work I kept getting zapped right about there and it was so embarrassing to squeak every time. I was disposing of a nylon fabric so I kept getting charged as I unrolled it, and of course there had to be a metal bar near EXACTLY at chest height. All these things are so... so..! Well, affirming.

Time to have fun now~ Then going to bed because I'm sleepy...
But in good mood as I finally had pizza for dinner. Yay!

Edited by XRey360 - 21/4/2024, 23:23

Web Contacts  Top
0 replies since 18/4/2024, 20:31   11 views